November 9, 2008

you can't fight that little sin

Well I might as well be 18 again.

Thanks be to the Lord, the Toadies reunited. Confession, I have a slight obsession with the lead singer Todd Lewis, who is 43, and who I can proudly say I drank a beer with after one of his shows in Denton. My friends and I drove around New Braunfels with Rubberneck on repeat, engaging in a little sin. Ah we were so cool. So for the bargain price of $30 I stood sweating, front and center, close enough to touch the stage, jumping and twirling in the middle of the mosh pit. I still know all the words to the songs. And I loved watching the man next to me that had a shaved head, big baggie tshirts and jeans, with his flannel button down tied around his waist. Excuse me sir, you are so 90's and I love it. And while I'm still acting 18, how about another tattoo after the show???


Kidding, I'm only kidding.



*Eddie Vedder, I still love you too.

No comments: